Big Tents (Can accommodate 2/3/4 persons – 1 bed per person)
Camps provided with Folding Beds, Linen, Quilts/Dohar/Blankets, Pillows
RO water for drinking and cooking purposes.
Delhi to Haridwar (210 kms / 6 hrs drive)
Morning pick up from station / hotel. Transfer to Haridwar. Check in to hotel. Evening Ganga Aarti visit. Dinner and overnight stay in Haridwar hotel.
Haridwar to Guptkashi (240 kms/ 7 hrs) (1319 meters altitude)
Morning after breakfast transfer to Guptkashi. On the way visit Devprayag & Rudraprayag. Check in to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Guptkashi hotel.
(Breakfast & Dinner)
Guptkashi to Gaurikund (1 hr drive) & Gaurikund to Kedarnath (16 kms trek)
Morning after breakfast drive to Gaurkund. Start your trek to Kedarnath. Check in to hotel. Visit Kedarnath Temple & Shankaracharya Samadhi. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
You can also take Helicopter instead of trek from Phata.
Kedarnath to Gaurikund (16 kms trek) & Gaurikund to Guptkashi (1 hr drive)
Morning after breakfast check out. Trek down to Gaurikund. Later transfer to Guptkashi. Dinner and stay in hotel.(Breakfast & Dinner)
Helicopter service is also option instead of trek.
(Breakfast & Dinner)
Guptkashi to Rishikesh (220 kms/ 6 hrs) (400 meters altitude)
Morning after breakfast, check out from hotel. Transfer to Rishikesh. Check in to hotel. Evening visit to Triveni Ghat Ganga Aarti. Dinner and stay in hotel.
(Breakfast & Dinner)
Rishikesh to Delhi
Morning after breakfast, check out from hotel. Visit Ram Jhula Lakshman Jhula. Transfer to Delhi. Drop at Delhi.
05 Nights stay in triple single rooms
05 Breakfast and 05 Dinner
All transfer and sightseeing as per above by AC Bus + Innova (AC in non hill areas only).
All toll, parking fuel, state tax and driver allowances
GST 5 %
Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket
Kedarnath Doli / Horse / Palkhi cost.
When and where does the tour end?
Your tour will conclude in Riverside Beach Camp on Day 3 of the trip. There are no activities planned for this day, so you're free to depart at any time. We highly recommend booking post-accommodation to give yourself time to fully experience the wonders of this iconic city!
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which gives you a chance to settle into your hotel and explore Riverside Beach Camp. The only planned activity for this day is morning welcome meeting at 7 am, where you can get to know your guides and fellow Indean Trips. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however you can book for an arrival transfer in advance. In this case a tour operator representative will be at the airport to greet you. To arrange this please contact our customer service team once you have a confirmed booking.
What is the age range?
This tour has an age range of 18-70 years old, and this means children under the age of 18 will not be eligible to participate in this tour. However, if you are over 70 years please contact us as you may be eligible to join the tour if you fill out the G Adventures self-assessment form.
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check-in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check-in or late check-out are subject to availability in the hotel. Request for guaranteed early check-in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in the hotel would be on the international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- com will process the visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as will only act as a facilitator.
- The final day wise itinerary can only be modified by to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by in the best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show a minimum of USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by is based on the current rate of exchange and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure