ACCOMDATION + Cab AN Breakfast 2 Star Hotel, Starting price Rs.19,500/- Per couple unseason
for season Rate 23,500
Bangalore to Ooty
Bangalore to Ooty
Pickup from your Bangalore residence and proceed to Ooty. It will take about 5 to
6hrs to reach ooty from Bangalore.
Arrive and check in at the Ooty Hotel / Resort. Enjoy the evening at leisure.
Overnight stay at Ooty Hotel.
Morning after breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Rose Garden, Boat rides,
Dodda Betta, Sim's Park, Madumalai Wildlife Sanctuary, Kalhatty Waterfalls. Night
hault in ooty Evening return
to the hotel / resort for overnight stay
Morning after breakfast, proceed for full day sight seeing, Visit Coonoor Tea
Gardens. take a ride of Toy train,
Film shooting points, Dolphin's Nose etc.. Overnight stay in ooty .. Evening return
hotel / resort for overnight stay
Ooty to Bangalore Drop
Ooty to Bangalore Drop
Morning after breakfast check out from the resort and proceed to Bangalore. If
time permits you can
also opt for the sightseeing on the way to Bangalore.
Pickup and drop from Bangalore
Accommodation for 3 nights in lake view
A/c ETIOS for the entire package
Breakfast at Ooty Resort
All sightseeing and transfers of Ooty
All Taxes Inclusive
Driver allowances, Toll and charges
When and where does the tour end?
Your tour will conclude in Riverside Beach Camp on Day 3 of the trip. There are no activities planned for this day, so you're free to depart at any time. We highly recommend booking post-accommodation to give yourself time to fully experience the wonders of this iconic city!
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which gives you a chance to settle into your hotel and explore Riverside Beach Camp. The only planned activity for this day is morning welcome meeting at 7 am, where you can get to know your guides and fellow Indean Trips. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however you can book for an arrival transfer in advance. In this case a tour operator representative will be at the airport to greet you. To arrange this please contact our customer service team once you have a confirmed booking.
What is the age range?
This tour has an age range of 18-70 years old, and this means children under the age of 18 will not be eligible to participate in this tour. However, if you are over 70 years please contact us as you may be eligible to join the tour if you fill out the G Adventures self-assessment form.
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check-in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check-in or late check-out are subject to availability in the hotel. Request for guaranteed early check-in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in the hotel would be on the international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- com will process the visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as will only act as a facilitator.
- The final day wise itinerary can only be modified by to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by in the best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show a minimum of USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by is based on the current rate of exchange and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure